I have noticed a few bugs in the latest releases, but I am not sure if they are just me:
When I rolled forward a T5013 from 2015 to 2016 module, the business number did not seem to carry forward.
I tried to carry forward a 2015 Forms file to 2016, but get the message: TaxCycle was unable to carry forward the file. It doesn’t say why but it lists the file in the message as the filename(SIN).2015FF.2015FF adding the extra 2015FF (which is not actually part of the file name). So I though if it thinks it is there, maybe adding it will help. Nope it them said the file was named filename(SIN).2015FF.2015FF.2015FF.2015FF. Next I tried dropping the extension all together. The file name showed up on the dialog as Filebame(SIN))
I don’t know if it is actually trying to load the filename in the dialog, but if so, that would explain why it can’t carry it forward.