TaxCycle Home | Products | Pricing | Events | Documentation | Support | Blog

Equivalent to spouse


I have not had to set up a child as an equivalent to spouse for years. Can someone help me with this?
Thank you in advance.


Jump (F4) to the Dependant Information screen,
Choose the dependant, click “Claim as eligible dependent”